Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Post Surgery Fashion!



Just because one has surgery, doesn't mean it is necessary to forfeit fashion and elegance.  Sorry I did not have a 'red carpet' to demonstrate my stylish post surgery apparel; I am sure you will get over it.

Here in all his post surgery glamour just hours after his hernia repair, our model is showing off his elegant cucumber picking gown, complete with matching top and bottom.  Here Tom demonstrates the tucked in style accessorized with stylish black rubber boots.   Note the luscious cuc in his hand.




Next in our lineup is the ever popular lounging gown, ideal for reading or relaxing in bed, especially after an arduous hour at the hands of a surgeon.  Here Tom is demonstrating the 'untucked' look, a more relaxed and comfortable mode for this occasion.  Please note the matching blue/white socks.






We are please to announce that our collection even includes an egg collecting gown for the chicken raising enthusiasts.





And for the computer enthusiast, here Tom is modeling our latest selection in home computer lounging apparel; loose fitting, it is just the thing for relaxing at home at your computer terminal.





And for those special moments when it is time to take our medications, we have Tom showing off our comfortable, relaxing medicine gown, used exclusively for downing those troublesome medications.



The look on Tom's face tells the whole story:  relaxing stylish garments designed exclusively for the partaking of those doctor prescribed medications.

 
 
Life just doesn't get any better than when you wear our complete line of surgery recovery garments.  I would like to thank my brother Steve for sending me his 'been there, done that' set of beautifully designed and tailored scrubs for this posting.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I'm pretty sure I need the "doctor prescribed medications" you are enjoying in the photos!

    ReplyDelete