This has been a quieter week.
I came home tired from the conference last week and mostly took Monday off. Tom took me out for a Birthday lunch. We were also going to do a movie... but the theater was closed on Monday. We went to visit Larry Baize in hospice house. He is declining. It's hard to watch.
Tuesday and Wednesday I tried to follow up on the contacts I made at Clayton's event. I hope good things come out of it. On Wednesday afternoon I was able to install Ancestry.com and work on Bernhard Donop. I sent a bunch of documents to Cousin Walt.
Thursday I finished an article for my business coach and sent that off.
Friday I just felt blah. Achy, sore throat, headache and lethargic. So I spent most of the day sleeping. I felt a little better on Saturday and cleaned the house and got food ready for a picnic for that night.
Larry Baise died on Friday. So hard for his sweet widow. We agreed to open our home to family members to stay. But they'll have to wait until Monday to move in. It had been scheduled for later next week. But I suppose you can't schedule a death. The funeral will be on Tuesday.
We'd invited Deborah and Ian over to visit with a couple (with two kids) from church. He works for HR and we thought Ian might enjoy learning more about that career. It was a nice evening outside chatting.
Today-- lots of rain. We sat in the suite for a little while when we had a tornado warning with chance of hail. But it passed ups by with little rain and no damage.
For those of you who don't know, Andy and Kera received an offer on their house and put an offer in on a house in Russellville. They should close mid June. Miranda and Dan had about decided to take their house off the market because it wasn't moving. Then they got an offer... so it looks like they will be moving, too.
I had great hopes that with the Mission Office moving to Bentonville, they might be able to move closer. Dan says no. Sigh. But we are happy they are as close as they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment