On our way to Bentonville-- just down the road from our house, we came across a flock of turkeys!
The Crystal Bridges Art Museum has a low footprint from the parking area. Most everything is on a lower level.I liked the reflection of Tom in the window. Much of the gallery looks out on nature as well.
The arched copper ceilings let in light... and the inner center of the museum holding the fine art, also has an open ceiling to allow in the natural light. It was a cloudy day, though, so we didn't see a lot of that natural light.
I loved how they have created "lawn" paths as you walk further out. The landscaping reminded me of Calloway Gardens.
I think this rocky area will be filled with water... but it was not, today.
Although it was near freezing, we walked up to a natural spring... then back to the car. All of the pathways, the benches, the landscaping had that natural... always-been-there look to it. Very lovely. I'd like to come back in the spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment