Sunday, October 13, 2013

More Babies!


I had a really nice week at Miranda’s.  It was fun to play with Camden and Ethan and to hold baby Alex.
Camden went to preschool Tuesday and Wednesday.  Wednesday when we picked him up, we went on to Sprouts, a fun country kind of store.  Lovely fruits and vegetables. Alex gets cuter and cuter.

And Ethan loved wearing this hat. 

Thursday, it looked like maybe Camden had pink eye, so he stayed home.   Ethan and I went shopping for wash cloths and to pick up the prescription.  It was so cute.  He just walked into the pharmacy with me and waited patiently at the window.  When we shopped, he was happy to push the cart.

Dan took me to the airport on the early afternoon.  I could have given up my seat for $$$ and taken a flight the next day, but I was programed to travel.  Afterward, I thought I could have checked with both sides to see if I could have delayed… But I’m glad I’m at Adam and Savannah’s.

My flight to Atlanta was delayed a little, so I ran through the airport to make my connecting flight…. It was delayed too. I told the gate person, “I ran all the way here, and you’re just deplaning?” She said, “Think of all the good exercise you got!”  True.

I arrived in Portland about 9:45.  Not bad, except it was 11:45 my time.  So I got to bed close to 1am my time.  But I slept really well.

It’s been fun here with Denali and Carter and Piper.  Here's cute baby Piper.

 I’ve enjoyed talking with Savannah and Adam.  I took the kids to the park Friday afternoon.   Saturday afternoon, they went to a party and I got some work done.
I have been able to get some work done most days. Mostly I’m trying to keep up with the book revisions.

 Carter was looking for??? with binoculars and a pith helmet.

Today was the primary children’s program.  Denali had a story to tell that was precious.  She did a great job.  Had a powerful lesson in Relief Society on missionary work.


No comments:

Post a Comment