Mom wanted to walk-- I think she didn't want to make us push the wheel chair-- but it was tiring for her. I think we've convinced her to do the wheel chair from now on. It's not hard to schlep it around. It's light.
The Bern ward had translations in English and that helped us feel part of the ward. After church Rachelle showed us her harp and played for us. It was delightful. She is very talented.
Sue and Steve came home with us and stayed the afternoon. We had cheese fondue for dinner and it was mighty tasty. We finished up the last of the Black Forest Torte. Yum. It's a good thing we're doing some walking.
Sue and Steve played the alphorns again. It's such lovely, mellow music. The landlady was finally here to listen to it. She just sprawled in the chair with her eyes closed absorbing the tranquility of the music.
Steve and Kathy left at o-dark-thirty this morning to head back to the USA. We will miss them. I moved to the downstairs apartment to be with Mom and Sally. I was able to post pictures using Steve's computer. Now that that's gone, I don't know that I will be able to post as many. When I take them from the camera stick they don't have preview pictures, just numbers.It is fun to be here.
No comments:
Post a Comment