I was really bad about taking pictures. Rebecca has one of the tree with kids in front. It was a pretty tree-- and I guess, worth the work. we had a lot of baking and cooking going on. So we also had a lot of bowls and beaters to lick. Here Camden and Rylee were helping out.
After stocking opening and before church, the kids ran around a bit and played together.
Here's Kera multi-tasking with helping one child dress and another play.
And here is what we did a lot of! Actually, we used paper plates for many things, but I refused to use paper on Christmas day. Mom helped out a lot.
Tom gathered up kids and went out to collect deadfall and burn it. you can see the flames and some of the kids and Tom. The kids took marshmallows out and burned... or roasted them on the fire. I took this from the back porch-- zoomed to 12X. It was too cold to walk that far.
And then there was tickle-time with Grandpa. I'd hear shrieks and thumps. When I investigated further, I could clearly see the cause of it all!
I can't believe he wasn't sore after all that exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment